Thursday, August 19, 2010
happy birthday, lisa!
today is lisa leonard's birthday! i've enjoyed keeping up with her blog. she is really talented in what she does! i love her jewelry pieces.. i'd love to have one for every special lady in my family. maybe as christmas gifts? it's never too early to buy christmas gifts!
click over to her site & wish her a happy birthday.. and don't forget to enter her birthday giveaway. of $100 towards lisa leonard's designs + $100 to target. who doesn't love jewelry or target?
Posted by Jessica at Thursday, August 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I LOVE her jewelry! Thanks for sharing about the giveaway! :)
You have a beautiful blog! I love the colors!!!
Have a great weekend!
Melanie
~ melscoffeebreak.blogspot.com ~
thank you, melissa! isn't lisa so talented?! hope you had a great weekend, as well!!
I think Lisa Leonard is very talented.
Post a Comment