Monday, October 11, 2010

My Favorite Quote

hmmm... my favorite quote.


this one actually stumped me because i was like "i dunno?".. i don't have some profound favorite quote.  maybe i'm not deep enough.  where i have something that just inspires me to seize the day, live life to the fullest, etc!


but i do like to say/ think "whatever happens, happens."

because honestly, i can't stop life & if something is going to happen, it's gonna happen.  nothing is really in my power to change.  because God controls it all.

and whenever i think of the saying "whatever happens, happens", i am reminded of jeremiah 29:11.. " For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."


i know that whatever happens in my life, God has a plan.. a good plan.  and my hope is in the Lord.  so i'm not worried about it.  know what i mean?

3 comments:

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Yes, I know that too but it seems I know it better some days than others. :o) A great entry!

Blessings for a wonderful week!

Sarah said...

ha ha that's funny it would totally stump me too. Sounds like I need to go find a favorite quote.

Wearing It On My Sleeves

Jessica said...

i agree, lea! some days are definitely better than others!!

sarah, i think i need a quote that is more inspirational! heehee!