Wednesday, October 27, 2010

CSN Stores $35 Giveaway


You may be wondering what CSN Stores is?  CSN Stores is an e-commerce company made of over 200+ online stores.  They sell just about everything from cookware to baby items, home decor to upholstered headboards and so much more!  I search their website just about every day trying to get some ideas on what to get my family members for Christmas!!  CSN Stores would be the perfect place to do all of your Christmas shopping.. or just any shopping for that matter!!  And they have free shipping on just about everything!


These are some of my favorite items:












See, I told you they had just about everything!!  I could spend hours browsing the website!!


Anyways, let's get down to business!!


Giveaway:

Thanks to CSN Stores, one of my readers will  win a $35 Gift Card to CSN Stores which can be used at any of their 200+ stores. (Gift card will be sent in the form of a $35 promotional code.)


How to Enter: 


Mandatory Entry: Go to CSN Stores and have a look around.  Come back & tell me one of your favorite items.  Be sure to include your email address within your comment.
         Example: I like the Skyline Furniture Tufted Arch Headboard in Sangria.


Extra Entries:
*** Extra entries are only to be done after the mandatory entry is completed.  I will be checking.  Be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry & also include your email address.  ***


  - Follow me via Google Friend Connect (on the right hand side) (1 entry)
  - Become a fan of CSN Stores on Facebook  (1 entry)
  - Follow CSN Stores via Twitter (1 entry)
  - Come back everyday and tell me a different item you like (1 entry per day)


Giveaway Details:

- Contest is open to U.S.  and Canadian Residents, 18 years and older.
- Giveaway ends on Wednesday, November 3rd, at 11:59 pm CST.
- Any entries after the deadline with be deleted.
- Winner will be chosen at random via Random.org generator.
- Winner will receive a notification email & has 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. 
- The winner will be announced Thursday, November 4th.
- Each entry must be submitted in a separate comment! 
- If you don't leave your email address in your entries, make sure your profile is public. 

Thanks again for stopping by & entering the CSN Stores giveaway!!


Good luck & happy entering!

118 comments:

Mandy England said...

I love this mirror! [although I would paint it turquoise :]

http://www.csnstores.com/Lazy-Susan-239004-KTS1596.html

MandysYellowCorner@gmail.com

Mandy England said...

I'm a fan of CSN stores on facebook.

MandysYellowCorner@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I love CSN stores! I really need a new photo frame, but I can't pick one until I get home and figure out what size I need and what will match the others!

gdblogger1 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I am also a follower!

gdblogger1 at gmail dot com

AubreyLaine said...

I really love the "My Baby Sam Go Car Go Throw Pillow". So cute!!! Love.

aubreyfick@yahoo.com

AubreyLaine said...

I am following you on Google Friend Connect as Aubrey Charlebois.

Aubreyfick@yahoo.com

AubreyLaine said...

I am a fan of CSN Stores on facebook.

Aubreyfick@yahoo.com

AubreyLaine said...

I follow CSN Stores on Twitter as AubreyFick.

aubreyfick@yahoo.com

Mandy England said...

I love this slipcover headboard:
http://www.bedroomfurniture.com/Skyline-Furniture-73SLSURF-SKY1873.html

MandysYellowCorner@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I would love a new set of bath towels!

gina.m.maddox@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I follow your blog on GFC! gina.m.maddox@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I am a fan of csn on twitter @thecravetosave

Anonymous said...

i follow csn on FB

gina.m.maddox@gmail.com

Pink said...

I like the round copper folding firepit.

Pink said...

I'm following CSN on twitter. yee haw!

Pink said...

I became a fan of CSN on Facebook!

Melissa said...

i would put it towards the skip hop duo deluxe diaper bag.... i think.... since im ready for a baby in this house!!! lol

Melissa said...

I follow you

Melissa said...

I'm following CSN on twitter

Mandy England said...

LOVE this hamper! http://www.csnstores.com/Badger-Basket-0161H-BP1086.html

Micharkie said...

I like the green frog art "stick-leg horse"
micharkie@hotmail.com

Micharkie said...

I follow CS on fb

Micharkie said...

i follow you

micharkie@hotmail.com

mamipdx said...

i like the little colorado step stool.
thanks
shenais
divertida at fastmail dot fm

mamipdx said...

i gfc follow you!
thanks
shenais
divertida at fastmail dot fm

mamipdx said...

i like csn on facebook (wren nelson)
thanks
shenais
divertida at fastmail dot fm

mamipdx said...

i twitter follow csn @mamipdx
thanks
shenais
divertida at fastmail dot fm

Anonymous said...

we could use a humidifier

http://www.csnstores.com/E-Ware-EW-5K129-EWA1006.html

Amy said...

I love that CSN Stores carry the Britax Marathon carseats (I want one!)

amy at ohsosavvymom dot com

Amy said...

following CSN on twitter @ohsosavvymom

Unknown said...

I like the Boo~opoly game...heavensent1@yahoo dotcom

Unknown said...

GFC follower...heavensent1@yahoo dotcom

Unknown said...

Twitter follower...heavensent1@yahoo dotcom

tyson2468 said...

I am starting to feel my usual panic about Christmas shopping, already. So I was browsing the toy store. I really like the John Deere Pedal tractor for my lil' guy. Fun giveaway - thank you for the chance to win! :)
tyson 2468 (at) charter (dot) net

tyson2468 said...

Blog follower via gfc! - (tyson 2468)
tyson 2468 (at) charter (dot) net

tyson2468 said...

I like CSN stores via facebook! :)
tyson 2468 (at) charter (dot) net

tyson2468 said...

I am following CSN stores via twitter @HeidiHMc
tyson 2468 (at) charter (dot) net

Melissa said...

mia moda umbrella stroller!

i keep forgetting to come back daily... oh well, maybe ill get lucky!

Anonymous said...

I am wanting a mandolin slicer like this one
http://www.csnstores.com/Cuisinox-S3324-CNX1389.html

Thanks for the fun giveaway!

rosesandt at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

I follow CSN on face book

rosesandt at yahoo dot com

Melissa said...

hush puppies slippers!

tyson2468 said...

I like the Melissa & Doug 100 piece colored block set.
tyson 2468 (at) charter (dot) net

Mandy England said...

Love this lamp! http://www.csnstores.com/Kenroy-Home-31381BRZ-lo3340.html
Mandy@Mandipidy.com

Let's Just Give It Away said...

I like the Peg Perego John Deere Gator HPX.

forevermayyourun@yahoo.com

Let's Just Give It Away said...

Follow on GFC.

forevermayyourun@yahoo.com

Let's Just Give It Away said...

fan of CSN Stores on Facebook

Let's Just Give It Away said...

Follow CSN Stores via Twitter

Melissa said...

ive really been wanting a back to basics peel away apple peeler. that would make apple pie SO much easier!!!

Anonymous said...

I really want a yolife yogurt maker!

Suburban prep said...

I like the Ashton Sutton Round Wall Clock in Truffle.

msgb245 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I like the Kitchen Aid artisan stand mixer!
e.estt[at]yahoo[dot]com

Unknown said...

I love the Missoni Home Kew 16" x 16" Cushion!

Lisa said...

I like a lot of things but the most would be Paderno World Cuisine Round Plain Dough Cutters Set In Tin... or Fluted Hexagon
lbwiggleworm@hotmail.com

K said...

I follow on GFC
kimberly.reuter (at) yahoo (dot) com

K said...

I would love to buty the Shun Wasabi 6" Black Handled Utility Knife. (drool!)
Shun Wasabi 6" Black Handled kimberly.reuter (at) yahoo (dot) com

K said...

I like CSN on Facebook.
and it looks like my link to the shun posted funny on my last comment. Sorry!
kimberly.reuter (at) yahoo (dot) com

Jenny said...

I love the Mikasa Curve Black Dinnerware Collection! So cool and modern looking!

jennyapalmer(at)gmail.com

Leslie Richman said...

I'd love a new Cuisinart coffee maker!

Thanks!

lesliedoll at hotmail dot com

Diaper Dad said...

I like the Babykicks Organic fitted cloth diapers!
diaperdadjames at gmail dot com

Diaper Dad said...

Following you on GFC

diaperdadjames at gmail dot com

Diaper Dad said...

Following CSN on Twitter

diaperdadjames at gmail dot com

Diaper Dad said...

following CSN on Facebook

diaperdadjames at gmail dot com

Carol W. said...

I'd love to have a Bosu Balance Trainer from the Health and Fitness store.

wolfcarol451(at)gmail(dot)com

Carol W. said...

GFC follower (Carol Wolf)

wolfcarol451(at)gmail(dot)com

Amy said...

I love their kitchen items! Just ordered some Le Creuset for a Christmas gift! I would love to win this and buy more Christmas!!

Lynsy said...

I would love to get a Rachel Ray Bubble and Brown set in Orange.

lynsym at gmail dot com

misskallie2000 said...

I would love to have this rug for my living room.
http://www.csnstores.com/Nourison-ST74-LAT-NO10071.html

misskallie2000 at yahoo dot com

misskallie2000 said...

Fan of CSN on FB(@Brenda Hill)

misskallie2000 at yahoo dot com

misskallie2000 said...

I am GFC Follower

misskallie2000 at yahoo dot com

misskallie2000 said...

Follow CSNStores on twitter(@misskallie2000)

misskallie2000 at yahoo dot com

Kristen said...

I love the KitchenAid Artisan stand mixer.

couponboss at gmail dot com

Kristen said...

I follow on GFC

couponboss at gmail dot com

craftytammie said...

I like this wallpaper:
Graham & Brown Scope Aqua Wallpaper by Superfresco - 18061

B. Wilson @ Windy {City} Wilsons said...

I like the le creuset (any really) in cobalt blue. :)
--Brandy
fosterbrandy(at)msn(dot)com

B. Wilson @ Windy {City} Wilsons said...

Follow csn on twitter
--Brandy
fosterbrandy(at)msn(dot)com

B. Wilson @ Windy {City} Wilsons said...

Follow csn on facebook
--Brandy
fosterbrandy(at)msn(dot)com

Ash said...

I'd like to get the Lansinoh Disposable Pads and Soothies Gel Pad.

demureprincess7(at)gmail(dot)com

Mandy England said...

I LOVE these shelves! http://www.csnstores.com/Nexxt-RS600-INT-NXX1086.html
Mandy@Mandipidy.com

Mallory said...

I would love this espresso maker!!!

http://www.csnstores.com/Mr.-Coffee-ECM20-23-MCE1030.html

Mallory1031 at gmail dot com

Mallory said...

following CSN on twitter

@malloryrobinson

Mallory1031 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I love the Quoizel Glenhaven Table Lamp in Teco Rossa - QJ6781TR.

-Heidi

writeme at heidimail dot com

Jennifer Young said...

i'd love to use the money toward a green kitchen aid mixer! been wanting one for soooo long!!
thanks for a chance to win!!
j.


jmt413(at)gmail(dot)com

Grace said...

I like the Inhabit Ailanthus Throw Pillow in Grass / Sunshine
gsyed1120 at gmail dot com

Serafina said...

I like the Simple Luxury Sheet Set (600 TC) in taupe!

serafinac (at) gmail (dot) com

Angel Jacklyn said...

WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THE BELLA CUBE WITH EXPRESSO FRAME ART WORK THEY SELL! kytah00@yahoo.com

Serafina said...

I follow via GFC!

serafinac(at)gmail(dot)com

Angel Jacklyn said...

LIKED CSN ON FACEBOOK VIA ANGEL JACKLYN facebook.com/kytah00 kytah00@yahoo.com

Angel Jacklyn said...

FOLLOWING CSN ON TWITTER USER NAME "kytah00" kytah00@yahoo.com

Elaine said...

I'd get the persimmon duvet set.

www.clothedmuch.com

Jolee said...

Like the Kinetic Go Green Glasslock 8 piece food storage set a lot. joleehamlin [at] comcast [dot] net

Kelli said...

I like the Flirty Aprons Women's Apron in Sassy Black. A pretty apron is on my Christmas list!

houstons05@gmail.com

L said...

I like the Hillsdale Vancouver headboard

angela said...

i would put it toward an electric griddle for my growing family!
kevindormer at hotmail dot com

polly said...

i like the crayola sea adventure sheets.
pkeintz@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I love the Oriental Furniture Double Sided Damask Canvas Room Divider in Black and White. Want it!!!!

Unknown said...

Follow you on Google!

Unknown said...

Like CSN on FB!

Janelle said...

I like the Sleeping Partners Chandelier Nightlight in Pink!
Thanks for a fantabulous giveaway and chance to win!
Chanticlear1(at)gmail(dot)com

Janelle said...

I follow in GFC!
Thanks for a chance to win this wonderful giveaway!
Chanticlear1(at)gmail(dot)com

Melissa said...

i really like the woven workz throw blankets

DanaS said...

Demeyere Resto 1.5-Quart Egg Poacher / Gourmet Pan (4 small inserts) - 84619

this would make my life so much easier!

tyson2468 said...

I love these boots at CSN -
Dan Post Boot Company Women's Mad Cat Cowboy Boot in Tan Leather - DP3463

Diaper Dad said...

Babykicks Baby Wipes in Ivory caught my eye today
diaperdadjames at gmail dot com

B. Wilson @ Windy {City} Wilsons said...

The Kasumi 10" chef's knife is on my list today!

--Brandy
fosterbrandy(at)msn(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I love this KidKraft Dino Plush Musical Rocker! Adorable!




eedaugherty@gmail.com

Cherloo said...

Totally would love to get a Rachel Ray Bubble and Brown set in Orange!!
cher_theblondeprincess@hotmail.com

Cherloo said...

I am a follower

megan said...

Love the DwellStudio Gate Sun Placemats!

megan.lindley33@gmail.com

megan said...

I'm a new follower!

megan.lindley33@gmail.com

megan said...

I follow CSN on Twitter (@charlestonmegan)

megan.lindley33@gmail.com

megan said...

I'm a fan of CSN on FB

megan.lindley33@gmail.com

Angie said...

I would buy some cookie sheets
angukena at hotmail dot com

Angie said...

I am following you on GFC
angukena at hotmaild dot com

Angie said...

I am following CSN on twitter
angukena at hotmail dot com

Jessica said...

I love the red stoneware dutch oven from le creuset!
jesage@asu.edu

Jessica said...

GFC follower
Jessica Sage
jesage@asu.edu

Jessica said...

liked csn on facebook
Jessica Sage
jesage@asu.edu

Jessica said...

follow csn on twitter
JessicaSage22
jesage@asu.edu