a photo that makes me happy, huh?
hmmm.. well, i love taking pictures.. so i am just adding a lot of my fave photos & of course, they all make me happy!
apparently, they are in no order! heehee! i didn't feel like re-arranging. tsk, tsk.
my boy at the park on a sunday afternoon
fall 2010
watching the ferris wheel at a local park
fall 2010
fox & ainsley. this makes me happy
labor day 2010
my little family
summer 2010
our wedding day
may 19, 2007
me & my Mommy
Dad & Mom's renewal of vows
25th wedding anniversary
maternity pictures by Jordan Smith Cassels
april 2009
Mom & Dad's 25th wedding anniversary
Renewal of Vows
my beautiful parents
day of Preston's dedication
October 2005
my hubby & son
july 2010
one year before:
one year before:
the night our lives were forever changed
july 29, 2009
I have really been blessed with a good life. and I'm glad to have pictures to look through & reminisce over a good life!




















3 comments:
Oh, your son was born on my birthday 56 years later. :o) Those photos make me happy to, really good.
A happy day to you and many blessings!
that's great, lea! i actually have a nephew that was born the same day just a year earlier!! so fox & maddox are special cousins!
hope you have a great day!
I want to know more about coconut m&m's. I love them both. Together would be awesome!!!
Post a Comment